Save the Date Challenge, 2016
It 2016, many of Woodcreek’s married couples embarked on a journey by entering the Save the Date CHALLENGE. The challenge was to go on 3 dates per month, no more than 1 per week and document it all on social media with #wcsavethedate16. All of the couples who completed the challenge were entered to win prizes: a 7-day cruise or a weekend getaway.
THIS WAS THE CHALLENGE:
- Date your spouse in 2016.
- Photo document each of your dates and share them with us!
Each couple that gets credit for 3 dates/month for the 12 months in 2016 will have their names put into a drawing for a 7 night cruise out of Galveston, TX! Each couple that gets credit for 3 dates/month for the last 6 months of 2016 will have their names put into a drawing for a 2 night hotel stay!
Here are a few stipulations:
- Only 1 date per week. You must complete 3 dates per month, every month of 2016.
- Share your photo using #wcsavethedate16 to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and tag Woodcreek Church . You can also email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A date is defined as undivided, intentional time with your spouse. The date must be without children and no money needs to be spent.
- You must attend Woodcreek Church throughout 2016.
DATE IDEA EMAILS:
As part of our year-long marriage initiative, we hosted Pam & John McGee from Watermark Church and their talk, Smokin‘ Hot Monogamy! Listen below.