Mother’s Day Out
Sonshine Connection is Woodcreek’s Mother’s Day Out program. It is a one or two day, totally integrated Christian program for children ages one through five. Sonshine runs from September through May on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:30 – 2:30.
The goals for Sonshine Connection are:
- To provide children with a loving, Christian environment for social development.
- To allow the parents to have a rejuvenating break.
- To support parents in developing Godly characteristics in their children.
- To introduce children to the Bible and God’s Son, Jesus Christ
The curriculum used at Sonshine Connection includes the following:
- Weekly units of study enhanced with stories, music, art and center activities.
- Age appropriate stories from the Bible
- Music classes for 2-4 year olds
- Games, music, and activities to develop large motor skills
- Pre-Kindergarten readiness skill
For more information about the program or if you have any questions, call Sonshine’s Director, Janice Breard, at 972.680.8604.