Mother’s Day Out
Sonshine Connection is Woodcreek’s Mother’s Day Out program. It is two day, totally integrated Christian program for children ages one through five. Sonshine runs from September through May on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:00 – 2:00.
The goals for Sonshine Connection are:
- To provide children with a loving, Christian environment for social development.
- To allow the parents to have a rejuvenating break.
- To support parents in developing Godly characteristics in their children.
- To introduce children to the Bible and God’s Son, Jesus Christ
The curriculum used at Sonshine Connection includes the following:
- Weekly units of study enhanced with stories, music, art and center activities.
- Age appropriate stories from the Bible
- Music classes for
2-4 year olds
- Games, music, and activities to develop large motor skills
- Pre-Kindergarten readiness skill
For more information about the program or if you have any questions, call Sonshine’s Director, Donna Russell at 972.680.8604.