Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to go for support. A place for “people with eating disorders, those struggling with sexual addictions, anger, those dealing with past or current physical or sexual abuse issues, those in need of financial recovery and many more groups.”
Features that Make Celebrate Recovery Unique
- This recovery program is based on God’s Word, the Bible.
- This recovery program is forward-looking.
- This recovery program emphasizes personal responsibility.
- This recovery program emphasized spiritual commitment to Jesus Christ.
- This recovery program utilizes the biblical truth that we need each other in order to grow spiritually and emotionally.
- Finally, this recovery program produces lay ministers!
Woodcreek Men’s Celebrate Recovery group meets on Monday nights @ 7 PM in room 219. For more info, email Eli by clicking here.
Woodcreek does not currently have a Women’s Celebrate Recovery group. Once one is formed, meeting info will be posted here.
If you would like to find a Celebrate Recovery group at another local church, you can search for one here.