Jayme Doggett, Pre-School
- Allen High School Graduate, 1997 (GO EAGLES!!!)
- Married to Michael, the man of her dreams, since 2004
- Twin children, Brody and Raina, born in 2006
Jayme and Michael have been attending Woodcreek since 2005, and Jayme joined the staff in November of 2011. She grew up in First Baptist Church of Allen, where she accepted Christ at the age of 8. Some of her favorite memories are singing in church, mission trips and youth activities.
Jayme has a gigantic heart for small children and a keen insight into their spiritual needs. “Capturing the heart of a preschooler is so very important to me,” she says. “If we don’t capture their heart…the world will. I love watching their hearts grow in knowledge and be excited to tell their families what they learned. I want to help our parents become spiritual heroes to their kids.”
Ask Jayme what her favorite part of her job is and her enthusiasm is contagious. “Meeting the families of Woodcreek! I love getting to know their beautiful children and forming friendships. I adore going and holding a Cuddler, building blocks with a Wiggler, dancing in music with an Explorer or sitting in on a story and hearing the answers from a Three/Pre-K. I get such joy walking around Kidcreek on Sunday mornings and getting high fives and hugs from some of the best kids ever!”
- For fun Jayme and Michael love sports of any kind, but preferably football and baseball. They love to golf, fish and try different Mexican food restaurants all over the DFW Metroplex. Jayme loves to cook and bake and she enjoys photography.
- Jayme’s first car was a 1987 Buick Century. “It had blue velvet seats and it was AWESOME!”
- Three words that Jayme uses to describe herself are loving, joyful and passionate.
- One of Jayme’s weird quirks? “I do not walk on grates in the street or sidewalks.”
- Of the four seasons, Jayme’s favorite is Fall. Why? “The cooler weather, the changing of the colors—and football!
- If Jayme had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, she would choose The Amazing Race.
- If Jayme joined the circus she would ride the elephants.
- When Jayme was little she wanted to grow up to be a music therapist.
- Asked what talent she has always secretly wished she had Jayme replies, “Athleticism…I’m the least athletic person EVER!”
- Jayme’s favorite childhood memory is spending summers with her Nanny at Lake Whitney.