From time to time, many people face difficult financial hardship in life. We know that sometimes life sends unexpected times of crisis such as divorce, job loss, death in the family, or illness. The purpose of Woodcreek Assistance is to primarily meet a one-time only need. If you have any questions at any time, please contact the Care Director, Sharon Spaulding, at (972) 238-8722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Assistance is for those members of Woodcreek Church.
- Complete the Assistance Application as thoroughly as possible. You can drop it off in person or email it to the Care Director, Sharon Spaulding email@example.com.
- After receiving your application someone from Woodcreek Church staff will meet with you.
- Someone will contact you regarding scheduling a meeting to discuss your need(s).
- After the meeting, we will discuss next steps and let you know how we are able to help you at this time.
Please thoughtfully and thoroughly fill out this application. All information will be kept strictly confidential.